0W-httpd is high-performance web-server, light and fast.
0W-httpd can be used for sites with static content, special purpose sites
like banner servers, high-loaded general sites (as reverse proxy).
- single process model;
- low memory and CPU consumption;
- fast responses (up to several thousands requests per second);
- large number of simultaneous connections (up to several thousands);
- acting as reverse proxy for general purpose servers (like Apache);
- http-enhancements: keep-alive, pipelined requests, byte-ranges (resuming);
- modern mechanisms of Linux (epoll, realtime signals, sendfile) and FreeBSD (kqueue, sendfile).
OSes: Linux, FreeBSD
Current version: 0.8d
Changes (17 September 2008)
Note: 0W-httpd is created for internal usage, it has no public
support, it's documented poorly (and mostly in russian, sorry).